- The aquarium Evolution Marine Blue is a functional contemporary nano-aquarium, designed to emulate the individual biotopes as closely as possible.
- Though this manual is mainly focused on tropical fish, as 90% of fishkeepers have tropical fish, the Evolution is also perfectly adaptable for marine fish, invertebrates, terrarium, shrimps, etc…
- The built-in filter system is very efficient and provides a good function with minimal maintenance.
- A range of filter materials (Evo-Mat), developed for the Evolution, ensures a good water quality.
- The lighting system offers many possibilities, assuring fish, plants or invertebrates live in a perfectly balanced enviroment (see chapter ‘Lighting’).
- All safety standards have been applied.
- The Evolution series has been designed according to a specific concept.
- The rules of this concept consists of high functionality, minimum maintenance, optimal certainty for man and fish, its different lighting aspects, and a perfect water treatment.
- The aquarium Evolution Marine Blue has a trendy design, and is available in different glossy colours.
- The Evolution can be installed in any office, bedroom, kitchen, etc…, with a minimum of requirements.
- Due to its educational aspect, the Evolution is highly recommended for children, and at the same time offering a creative and exciting hobby for the whole family.
- The Evolution inspires and brings nature to your home.
- We wish you lots of joy in creating your very own amazing underwater world.
|AN AQ 02 282|
|H 40 CM – L 35 CM – D 39 CM|
|Content : 37 L|
|Evolution Description||Evolution Colors||EVO-Mats|
Aquarium Evolution Burned Sienna