CO2 Visual Test is a permanent test, allowing to observe the CO2 level in aquariums. CO2 (carbon dioxide) is one of the most important elements for aquatic plants.
- Plant growth stagnates with insufficient carbon dioxide levels, on the other hand to much of CO2 is harmful for fish.
- 2 color cards (stickers) may be used depending to the dKH .
- The card n°1 will be used with a dKH of 2° up to 7°.
- The card n°2 will be used in case of a dKH between 8° and 15°.
- The test liquid should be changed after every water change or every 14 days, in order to assure accurate color indication.
- O-rings should be greased with silicone grease from time to time.
|AN CO2 02 700|